Volunteers are substantial contributors
to the success of the What IF… Festival!
We are inspired to make volunteering at the festival
a fun and personally rewarding experience!
Volunteer Time Commitments
Scheduling will be in 3-hour blocks of time.
We request that you volunteer for at least one 3-hour block.
- We’re happy to work with you on your schedule in terms of breaks and time off to experience the What IF… Festival on your own. Volunteers will be given a festival t-shirt to wear and a parking pass.
- Setup Staff – support with keeping the area fun and safe prior to and during load-in.
- “Experience” Participants Check-In – Assist “Experience” participants with check in, welcome packages and directing them to their location.
- Volunteer Check-In – Assist Volunteers with check in, welcome packages and directing them to their location/task.
- Festival Information Booth – Answer questions from the public regarding the attractions and their locations.
- Reuse & Recycle Coordinator – Monitor recycling stations throughout the Festival and educate Festival goers about proper disposal.
- Experience Presenters Assistants – Help as needed with breaks and whatever they may need in the way of assistance to help showcase their project
- General Runners – Task related assignments directed by the Coordination Team
- Clean Up Staff – support with keeping the area fun and safe during load-out.
- Bike Valet – support city sustainability by supporting alternatives to cars, help guard the festival attendee’s bikes :)