– – –
There are many ways to participate in the Festival :
Experience Presenter • Sponsor • Volunteer • Food Vendor • Artist
The What IF… Festival is for everyone!
Small businesses, corporations, entrepreneurs, nonprofits,
clubs, teams, individuals, or a couple of buddies with a great idea!
- The community connects with you in a new, unique, and positive way.
- Interactive experiences increase the public’s involvement with you, your organization, or your group.
- You are seen as an innovator, collaborator, and a promoter of creativity in our region.
- You are promoted in the festival guides, online, and in print.
- You help to build community, promote local economic development, and a play a part in a day of JOY and WOWs for thousands of people!
– WAYS TO PARTICiPATE –
Be a Festival Presenter
Be a Festival Sponsor
Be a Festival Volunteer
Be a Food Vendor
Be in the Local Foods Market
Food, Foodways, Gardens
Want to be a Presenter, but don’t have an idea? Contact us
Make Sidewalk Art in the 2022 Chalk It Up Challenge